I give live demos, individual or group tutorials, speak at conferences, and do consulting work too. Contact me if you’re interested in any of the above. A list of sessions that I’ve given is available here.
Some of the topics and sessions that I recommend include:
- Topics that you’ve read about on my Technical Blog
- Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced GNU/Linux tutorials
- DevOps hacks, tricks and other fundamentals
- Next Generation Configuration Management presentations
- Puppet, puppet-gluster, puppet-ipa or my other puppet related work
- Intermediate Cardiology, for scientists or medical workers (such as paramedics)
- I.T. infrastructure design and evaluations (physical, eg: data center, cable management and virtual, eg: configuration, software, network)
Please contact me if there’s something that you’re interested in that I haven’t mentioned above. If I’m not an expert in what you’re interested in, then I won’t mislead you into thinking that I am.